Sunwise - AUSTIN
- Frame Colour: Carbon Lens Colour: Smoke, Orange and Yellow Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Blue Lens Colour: Smoke, Orange and Yellow Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: White Lens Colour: Smoke, Orange and Yellow Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Grey Lens Colour: Smoke, Orange and Yellow Frame Width: 135
Sunwise Sunglasses AUSTIN - Available with Prescription
Austin Carbon includes 3 sets of lenses for all light conditions and TR90 Rx inner frame for prescription use. This model features a new lens shape and metal clip that clips onto the front frame to create flip up motion and allowing lens to be easily changed by removing the clip. One piece wrap around lens provides great protection against sunlight, wind, sand and flying debris. The lightweight comfortable frame is also fitted with adjustable nose pad for secure fitting on all face shapes.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped temples – Ergonomic profile for better fit on face or head.
- Includes a - microfibre bag
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Quick Change Interchangeable Lenses Included - Cat 1+2+3. With these lenses, it allows you to tailor your eye protection to your activities and current conditions.
- Additional Lenses Available - Just Click on the 'Additional/Replacement Lens Options' tab above to order additional lenses.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Offers better periphery vision.
- Scratch Resistant Coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- Optional Lens - Polafusion™ Grey lens can be added to protect eyes from reflected light and provide vivid colour contrast.
These Sunwise sports sunglasses are designed to take a prescription insert as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. The optical adaptor is designed to fit securely into the frame. If required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.
Sunwise, the Oxford UK based British eyewear brand was established in 1996 and since then developing into a globally recommended sports eyewear brand. Its success in multiple sports & outdoor sectors has fuelled the launch of new innovative and exciting sunglass ranges. Each Sunwise design is driven by passion for sports & outdoor and inspired by Great British culture with a touch of fashion. The Sunwise brand provides cost effective and build quality British designed performance eyewear that looks good and feels good for sports, leisure and all year round use. It’s the global sports eyewear brand that people love, trust and respect.