Bolle - TETRA
- Frame Colour: Shiny Black Red Line Lens Colour: Fire Oleo Frame Width: 140
- Frame Colour: Tortoiseshell Lens Colour: Polarized Inland Gold - Amber + Gold Mirror Frame Width: 140
- Frame Colour: Satin Black Lens Colour: Polarized Offshore Blue - Grey + Blue Mirror Frame Width: 130
Bolle Sunglasses Tetra - Available with Prescription
Tetra's artistically sculpted temples compliment its bold and modern eye hapes to make a confident, edgy statement that you are ready for anything that comes your way. Its lightweight frame offers a medium fit and a sporty look hat goes where you go.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Safety Hinges - Designed to minimise injury during an impact or fall.
- Flexible Hinges - Flexible hinges ensure a perfect fit, improve comfort and fit most any head size.
- Wrapped temples – Ergonomic profile for better fit on face or head.
- Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens filter – Polarized. Eliminates glare from water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision.
- Lens category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 10%, they are ideal for sunny environments.
- Lens curvature – 6/8 base. Offers better periphery vision.
- Optical Class 1 with 100% UV Protection - Protection from UVA, B and C rays.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Eliminates condensation inside the lens.
- Scratch Resistant coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
Prescription Packages for Direct Lenses
These Bolle sports sunglasses were designed to take most prescriptions that will fit directly into the frame. If required click on 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.
Bolle Sunglasses and Goggles
Bolle started in 1888 in the small town of Oyonnax, nestled on the edge of the French Alps. That’s where Seraphin Bolle and his son pursued their passion, utilizing a mix of innovation, self-sufficiency and plain hard work to create Bolle. To this day, they employ that same alpine attitude in everything they do, creating eyewear with a mix of cutting-edge technology and pure intuition.
Bolle think a lot about technology: how it can optimize performance, fit and style to get lens-to-frame synchronicity - Sunglasses that hug your face and share your vision.
Bolle Sunglasses Frame Technology
Microfusion - Exclusive to Bolle, Microfusion involves injecting molten metal alloys into custom moulds, giving you highly precise styling and design. This advanced process is also used on Bolle’s machine stamped and hand-finished frames.
B88 Frames – Bolle use the finest grade nylon to give you incredibly lightweight, durable and flexible frames. This unique material composition also allows for visually stunning designs in any shape or thickness – without compromising durability.
Wire-Core temple tips – Bolle wire-core temple tips allow you to fully customize your fit, ensuring your comfort while giving you a
Thermogrip - Bolle Thermogrip keeps your glasses on your face. It utilizes comfortable, hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips that absorb
moisture and keep your sunglasses in place –so you can focus on what’s really important.
Bolle Sunglasses Lens Technology
All Bolle lenses exceed American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and CE marked requirement for UV protection, impact resistance
and optical clarity. They have developed a number of lens options as follows:
Modulator Lens – These are photochromic lenses that use Active Cell Technology working at a molecular level to lighten or darken the lens, giving you the optimal light transmission for your current environment. The Modulator Lens adjusts so your eyes don’t have to. The photochromic technology is embedded within the lens, under a highly protective hard coat.
Polarization Lens – These polarizing lenses align light rays from the sun, giving crystal-clear view at all times. So whether it is a ski slope, trout stream or highway, you will be able to see what’s really ahead.
B-Clear Lens – Road sport demands the most from you and your equipment, where crystal-clear vision is paramount to success on the bike, track or trail. B-Clear lenses, as does glass, enhance your ability to see what’s coming at you, and who you have left behind. Bolle use ultra-lightweight Trivex NXT lens material – the same material used by Eyekit in our NXT prescription packages, to provide unparalleled clear vision, enhancing hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills that are compulsory to perform at the highest level. Maximum impact resistance keeps road debris where it belongs – on the road. A dual sided hydrophobic/oleophobic coating keeps your view perspiration free and makes cleaning a cinch.
B20.3 Polycarbonate Lenses – Bolle polycarbonate lenses are made from premium-grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact-resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivalled optical precision and clarity.
Bolle Prescription Lens Technology