Wiley X Sports Protective - CRUSH
- Frame Colour: Gloss Black Red Lens Colour: Clear
- Frame Colour: Clear Glow Lens Colour: Clear
- Frame Colour: Matte Grey Deep Pink Lens Colour: Clear
- Frame Colour: Matte Grey Neon Yellow Lens Colour: Clear
- Frame Colour: Matte Grey Blue Lens Colour: Clear
Wiley X Sports Protective Glasses Crush - Available with Prescription
The Wiley X Crush sports eyewear is a full-rim frame and available in five stunning variants with flashing contrasting colours at the nose piece and temples.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- SAS (Shock Absorption System) - The frame is made from a revolutionary process that combines hard and soft materials that maximises impact absorption and durability.
- Removable Retaining Strap - Provides greater comfort and security in adventure and impact sports.
- Goggle Strap included - Temple arms can be quickly removed and goggle strap inserted when required.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens category – Cat. 0. These clear lenses which deliver maximum light transmission are ideal for use indoors, as industrial eyewear at work or for sporting activities such as cycling in dull days.
- Scratch Resistant Coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- Lens Curvature – 6 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Clear Lens - Blocks wind, sand and flying objects.
- US ANSI Test Approved - All Wiley X glasses are ANSI approved. ANSI is the US test, which is compatible to the European EN.166 test which meets the standards for Badminton, Basketball, Baseball, Cricket, Football, Handball, Racquetball, Rugby, Squash, and Tennis. These tests allow you to call your glasses safety eyewear. It shows that Wiley X not only make exceptionally well designed sunglasses, but ensures there is built in safety in the models.
These Wiley X sports sunglasses were designed to take most prescriptions that will fit directly into the frame. If required click on 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.
Wiley X Glasses, Goggles and Sunglasses
Wiley X started out in 1986 supplying the US armed forces with protective eyewear, and soon after moved to supplying law enforcement agencies and special combat units. Well-known and established within the tactical market Wiley X turned its attention to the mass market in 2004, ensuring that everyone could protect one of our most important senses - our sight.
As a global leader in the forefront of optical technology, Wiley X exists because it recognises the reality that today’s lifestyles pose constant threats to eye health. Wiley X products are put through rigorous testing in order to be ANSI Z87.1 rated, and in the case of some styles, the military’s stringent Ballistic VO impact certification making them the leading provider of eyewear to the US military. However, eye protection for everyday life only works if people want to wear it. That’s why Wiley X remains committed to creating stylish eyewear desirable for virtually any occasion.
Wiley X have developed eyewear for the following key markets:
Motorcycle sunglasses can be crucial for a road trip. Whether you ride a touring bike or into MX riding, into racing or just cruising, protective motorcycle eyewear serve a basic purpose of not only keeping the sun out of your eyes, but if a visor is not worn, will also help protect the eyes from wind, dust, debris – anything that is thrown your way. Wiley X sunglasses have polycarbonate shatter-resistant lenses for safety and give you the perfect sunglasses to wear while riding a motorbike. They have a huge choice whether you choose sunglasses with or without the Wiley X patented removable soft foam.
Sunglasses for water sports are an essential accessory whether you are passionate carp fisher or cruel windsurfer. To get the perfect catch and perform your best, Wiley X have introduced a range of Polaroid sunglasses, some with a sporty looking mirror coating. They are designed to support your vision and avoid annoying glare from the water and other light colored surfaces. Whether they are for fishing, surfing, kite surfing or sailing, Wiley X provide you the best performance eyewear for your mission at sea, lake or river.
Wearing protective eyewear at work is an inevitable accessory and required at many jobs throughout industry. Wiley X industrial eyewear are ideal if you are searching for a snug fitting, cool design and prescription ready work glasses. All models are certified ANSI – Z87-2 (US) and EN166F (EU) tested eyewear. Vision Loss is one of the top 10 on-the –job injuries, yet safety experts and doctors agree 90% of these incidents are preventable. Wiley X occupational safety-rated eyewear is built for anything the workplace throws its way. Wiley X provides total eye protection with RX ready frames and lenses that exceed ANSI Z87. 1-2003 high velocity impact safety and optical standard. With patented technologies like Facial Cavity ™ seals that block airborne matter and in stylish designs that provide long-lasting protection, Wiley X industrial eyewear are a refreshing addition the industrial eyewear market.
Anyone who is practicing shooting sports, sports hunting, skeet and clay shooting should wear safety glasses. Wiley X shooting glasses are ANSI approved and MIL approved - lenses are shatter free. The WX hunting glasses will sharpen your vision, provide safety from miss fire, tree branches, stray bullets, or clay particles, and enhance your overall performance. Good snug fitting is essential and which lens type to choose is depending on when and what kind of shooting sports are being practiced . In low light conditions, such as early morning or overcast days, either a clear lens or yellow contrast enhancing lens is recommended. A yellow contrast enhancing lens will absorb blue light, appearing in overcast days. This will help make objects against this color background appear brighter, to help you better distinguish an animal in a bush. For sporting clays and skeet or trap shooting, the most popular tint is a light medium target orange. This tint is used under bright light conditions, and lessens the amount of light to your eye to enhance target recognition.
Wiley X Interchangeable shooting sunglasses are available in different lens variations – one, two and three lens system combines ballistic protection, and optical perfection, with versatile and adjustable frame. Wiley X shooting glasses has rubberized nose bridge adjusting to any face size and shape. Dock and lock the T-Peg™ Elastic strap to the temples and any operation imaginable without having to worry about losing your eye pro in the process.
Wiley X Glasses, Goggles and Sunglasses
Wiley X is one of the leading manufacturers of protective eyewear in the world and the only premium sunglass brand whose entire sun wear line meet the US ANSI Z87.1-2010 rating and also the European EN.166 certified standards. Wiley X provides protective eyewear to militar units and law enforcement personnel all around the world including the US Navy, US Army and D.E.A., as well as many EMEA forces.
All sun wear models are certified as protective eyewear – and ALL meet or exceed standards not normally used in industry. Some of the models even meet or exceed the US Military’s ballistic tests for impact – the most stringent in the world and also comply with the European military test (STANAG). During the STANAG test, a 15-calibre projectile is fired against the lens at a speed of 195-201 metres per second, and the projectile must not penetrate or shatter the lens. Wiley X sunglasses provide the wearer with the ultimate in protection that may not be required in a daily routine, but is there if needed. Why take the risk?
Wiley X has five different categories of eye wear, each with unique features and approaching certain target groups:
- Climate Control Series: all models are equipped with the removable Facial Cavity Seal. This range is great for bikers, anglers, skiing and people with dry eye syndrome.
- Active Series: This range features rubber on the temples, nosepiece or both for extra grip. Some models also come with an adjustable elastic strap, which clicks onto the temples. These sunglasses are great for all kinds of sport, fishing and normal use.
- Street Series: this series is for the more fashion-conscious wearer, who doesn't necessarily need it for sports. It includes eight models for women.
- Changeable Series: all models in this collection have inter-changeable lenses and come in different lens sets. Some models have an adjustable nosepiece, and some have removable temples, which can be replaced by an elastic strap. A prescription insert is required to glaze some of the models. They are great for cycling, hunting/shooting and the military.
- Goggles Series: these goggles are mainly used by the military, police personnel along with air rifle enthusiasts. The goggles all have inter-changeable lenses.
- US ANSI Test Approved - All Wiley X glasses are ANSI approved. ANSI is the US test, which is compatible to the European EN.166 test. These tests allow you to call your glasses safety eyewear. It shows that Wiley X not only make exceptionally well designed sunglasses, but ensures there is built in safety in the models.
- Ballistic Approved - In addition to this model being approved according to ANSI it is also approved by the military fragment test (MIL-PRF-31013). The MIL Test contains all kinds of tests with fragments, in all sizes, at both high and low speed – shot against the lenses in the goggles. This test is demanded as approval for work use in the military and the armed forces all over the world.
- EN166 Test Approved - EN166 is the European test, which is compatible to the US ANSI test.
- Optical Class 1 with 100% UV Protection - Protection from UVA, B and C rays.
- High Velocity Protection - Meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
WILEY X Young Force Sports Protective
The design, look and quality of this collection offer the perfect combination of cool factor and flexibility, while providing full protection.
All Young Force models are delivered with clear safety and rated polycarbonate lenses, and they can easily be glazed, see our Prescription Available icon for more details. These glasses make children, whether they use to prescription lenses or not, feel safe while providing them with optimal vision, when they engage in their favourite sports and spare time activities.
The Young Force sports protective eyewear meets the stringent ASTM F803 standard, which requires the eyewear to withstand 0.5-1 6mm projectiles fired at speeds up to 150km/h. This standard also requires absolute optical performance in Refractive Tolerance, Astigmatism, Power Imbalance and many other factors.