UVEX, - 504
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes hard case and microfibre cloth
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 3-8%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Offers better periphery vision.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water.
- UV 400 Coating - Provides 100% protection against UV A,B and C rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
UVEX Goggles and Sunglasses
The UVEX brand (uv-ex = ultraviolet excluded) was first introduced in the 1960s by Rainer Winter, managing director of UVEX Winter Holding Ding GmbH and Co. KG, based in Fürth, Germany, for a line of sunglasses. UVEX sports products extended from mid-seventies onwards to include the safety division. As a result, in the Western Hempishere (North, Central and South America) the UVEX brand name related to the safety division is now only used by the Sperian group (part of Honeywell International). UVEX sports products however are distributed by the UVEX group. In Eastern Hemisphere (Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa) the trademark rights for both divisions are still help by the UVEX group (Germany).
UVEX Goggles and Sunglasses
Different. Advanced. UVEX. For those who want more. Because they can. Use your head. For the top spot on the podium.
For the prefect fit, Soft nose pads - Eyewear fits perfectly when you forget your wearing it. That’s why UVEX uses adjustable soft nose pads and adjustable soft earpieces. Comfortably soft yet dimensionally stable - for pressure-free wearing comfort. The soft-finish legs are cold formable - for perfect hold.
Direct Lens Ventilation - UVEX climate competence delivers permanent draught-free vision and could-free sports pleaser.
Interchangeable Lens Construction - Always the right eyewear with the right lens. UVEX’s foolproof interchangeable lens technology guarantees clear vision for every need.
UV Protection (UV-ex = Ultraviolet excluded - UV absorption is built directly into the raw material and filters 100% UV rays up to 400 nm. All lenses provide 100% UVA, UVB and UVC protection
Infrared protection - 100% protection from dangerous infrared rays. Essential. Not just for athletes who spend a lot of time outdoors. UVEX delivers 100% protection from harmful infrared rays with a wavelength of 78 nm to 1000 nm.
Variomatic - Automatic lens tinting. Variomatic lens technology reacts to every light situation. The photochromic lens does the shading in three levels of protection, from S1 to S3, according to the light conditions.
Improved perception (polavision) - Protection against reflection and other harmful irritations. The polycarbonate lenses of the polavision range protects eyes from strain. Eliminates harsh glare and distracting reflections by diffusing them to comfortable levels.
Clear Vision (easy to clean) - Sweat, water, dirt - nothing which disorts can adhere. For clear vision in extreme conditions. This special coating makes lenses very easy to clean, hence the name: easy to clean.
Safety tested (robust and scratch-proof) - Extremely durable, the polycarbonate lenses work in temperatures down to -40 degrees without any loss of mechanical strength. A special coating protects against damage, providing scratch resistance with impairing visibility, according to stand EN 1836. Highly scratch resistant outer lens (excludes mirror lenses)
Extra protection mirror lenses (litemirror) - Mirrored lenses look trendy - while working hard. They offer extra protection from infrared rays. Reflecting them keeping them away from the eyes.
Distortion-free vision (decentered lens technology) - Distortion and curving in the field of view can easily lead to confusion on the slops. UVEX class 1 injection moulded decentered lenses deliver clear, distortion-free vision in accordance with EN 174 and are designed for the toughest demands for sports.
100% Anti-Fog (supravsion) - Fog-free vision every time. Thanks to a special surfaces treatment which doesn't affect the optical quality of the lens.
UVEX Safety Prescription Spectacles
A new choice of styling that unites work and play
Scientifically advanced ultra lightweight lens material
Rimless spectacles have become extremely fashionable and popular with non-safety prescription spectacle wearers. The unhindered field of vision and extreme lightness make wearing frameless spectacles more comfortable and less distracting.