Orders and Tracking
Orders may be placed on-line via the website or by post or by calling Eyekit on 0113 345 2913 if you reside in the UK and on +44 113 345 2913 if you reside outside the UK.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Visa Electron, Solo, PayPal and Cheques (made payable to Eyekit Ltd – goods will only be released when the cheque is cleared. Please allow extra time for delivery). In accordance with the laws governing United Kingdom (UK) business, eyekit.co is obliged to charge VAT on all orders delivered to the UK and other European Union (EU) destinations. All prices displayed include VAT. However, if you are outside the EU then you can take advantage of paying VAT free. All orders sent outside the UK will be VAT free saving 20% off the product purchase price.
So that we can process your order promptly and efficiently we do need to take various details from you. In that respect it is important that the information and details you provide are clear, correct and complete.
Once you have placed an Order we will send you an email to confirming the status of your purchase.
Once processed, if you wish to change or cancel your order, please email our customer service team at [email protected].uk between 9am and 6pm GMT, Monday to Friday. We will then either reverse the transaction or change it to suite your requirements. An email notification will then follow.
To check your order status, just click on My Order Status under My Account at the bottom of an Eyekit web page and sign in.
- Order received means your order hasn't been processed yet.
- Order processing means your order could be at any point between the warehouse receiving it and despatching your goods.
- Despatchedmeans your order has left our warehouse. You'll receive an email confirming despatch. Depending on the chosen delivery service, you will receive a separate email from us that will detail how to track your order when it has left the warehouse and provide you with either
- a unique 13 digit tracking reference for the special delivery option or
- the date of posting for the Recorded Signed for service
- Cancelled means your order has been cancelled either by you or us.
Track and Trace of Orders with Royal Mail Special Delivery
Click on the link below and enter your 13 digit reference number or date of posting as requested.