Norville - GLACIER
Norville mountaineering sports sunglasses GLACIER available with prescription
A classic mountaineering spectacle, benefiting from good UV and light protection. Incorporating dark grey mirror lenses with additional nasal and temporal shields. Supplied as standard with a non-prescription polycarbonate (Category 3, 12% LTF) tinted and mirrored shield.
Key features include:
- 100% UV 400 protection.
- A plastic construction with generous saddle bridge.
- Detachable rubber side shields.
- HE sides.
- Provides additional nose and temporal sun protection.
- One size adult fit.
- Includes a black drawstring microfibre pouch.
- Includes non-prescription polycharbonae mirror tinted lenses. If you require a prescription, just select the package required from the prescription tab and it will be incorporated into your sunglasses prior to dispatch.
These mountaineering sunglasses are designed to take a prescription insert so you can avoid wearing your glasses. Go to the prescription tab on this page for packages available. Prescription range from + 4.00 to - 3.50 SPH with opp cyls to 3.00. For higher prescriptions, please e-mail or phone for advice on suitability.