Nike - SHOW X2 PH
Nike Sunglasses SHOW X2 PH - Available with Prescription
The dual lens Nike Show-X2 sunglasses deliver grip, stability and comfort. They feature interchangeable lenses, adjustable temples and Nike Max Lens Technology for precise views at all angles. Ideal for baseball and training, they are also functional for winter sport, golf, tennis and cycling. The adjustable ventilated nose for stability and reduced fogging make them a great choice for athletes. 100% UVA and UVB protection.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Adjustable Nose Pads - They help to keep the frames secure on your face and prevent them from sliding down your nose.
- Ventilated Nose Bridge - Improves comfort and reduces fogging.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes hard case and microfibre cloth
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Quick Change Interchangeable Lenses Included - Cat 1+3. With a visible light transmission of 45%, and 15% respectively it allows you to tailor your eye protection to your activities and current conditions.
- Additional Lenses Available - Just Click on the 'Additional/Replacement Lens Options' tab above to order additional lenses.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Offers better periphery vision.
- Scratch Resistant Coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
These Nike sports sunglasses are designed to take a prescription insert as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. The optical adaptor is designed to fit securely into the frame. If required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.
Nike Glasses and Sunglasses
Nike has revolutionised athletic footwear and sportswear. Nike’s vast range of products includes specialised training gear, footwear, apparel, accessories, and sports equipment. Through innovative products, advertising and sponsorship of teams and athletes, Nike has become a leader in the sportswear industry and one of the world’s largest brands.
Nike Vision eyewear brings the same inspiration and innovation to athletes with products that helps them See Sport Better. The products are developed for each category of sport within Nike, and are sport inspired and for the athlete in everyone, from lifestyle sunglasses to opthalmic frames.
Nike Glasses and Sunglasses
EyePoint Technology - EyePoint Technology, is the software behind the designs that allow them to ReCreate Prefect Vision for adults with prescription lens needs. EyePoint Technology is their patented lens surface topography data with highly advance mathematical algorithms. They utilize EyePoint Technology to achieve the most precise optical measurements, which will simulate how the human eye will see through the lens and then calculate optical performance of thousands of locations covering the lens surface.
As Worn Technology
Adapting the lens prescription to the way it’s worn. Shamir’s unique As-Worn Technology bridges the geometric gap between the trial frame used by optometrist’s when measuring the client’s prescription and the actual frame chosen by the client. There are three essential measurements that are used. Pantoscopic Tilt. Vertex Distances and Face Form Angle of the patient’s eyewear. This ensures that the prescription, as experienced by the patient once the lens is fit into the frame, is the same as the original prescription measured by the optometrist.
Prescription Lens Tint:
- Nike Max Golf Tint -
Provides increased contrast in low medium light VLT 53.2%
Max Golf Tint - Provides all day comfort, visually pops the ball and the contours of the green are revealed VLT 20.3%
- Nike Max Speed Tint -
Max Outdoor Tint - Dim the sun, brighten the shadows, and keep your eyes on every detail. VLT 16.5%
Max HI-VIS Tint - Brighten up your surroundings and increase contrast in low light conditions. VLT 31.2%
- Nike Max Outdoor Tint -
Max Grey Polarized - Take the glare off the snow, water and other flat reflective surface. (Not recommended for gold or sports with head movement). VLT 16.8%
Max Brown Polarized - Take the glare off the snow, water and other flat reflective surfaces. (Not recommended for gold or sports with head movement). VLT 16.5%
- Nike Max Polaized -
Max Grey - Provides all day comfort in sunny conditions with low reflection. VLT 13%
Max Orange Blaze - Provides increased contrast in low to medium light. VLT 53.2%
The Light Changes. The Lens Changes -
Max Grey / Blue Flash - Provides accurate colour perception in sunny conditions with low reflection.
Nike Max Transitions - Nike and Transitions Optical have collaborated to create a lens that delivers all the performance benefits of the Nike’s patented engineered tints. Nike Max Transitions Speed Tint, Golf Tint, and Outdoor Tint adapt to different athletic environments and changing light conditions.
- Max Transitions Speed Tint VLT 49.7-13.5%
- Max Transitions Golf Tint VLT 50-26%
- Max Transitions Outdoor Tint VLT 45-15%
Nike Frame Technology
A nylon-based, translucent, ultra-lightweight and hypoallergenic material that is co-poluamidd. Approximately 20% lighter than standard pastics and offer superior comfort, durability and fexibility. Injected plastics should always use a cold insert, frame and adjustments can be made after lens insertion using slight heat, not to exceed 40C/104F.
Nike's video on their interchangeable lens system.
For Ophthalmic frames
Since its launch in 1988, Flexon has changed the world of eyewear with its unique attributes, utilizing Japanese materials and technology. Flexon frames are lighter, stronger and more comfortable than any of its competitors. From simple classic designs to edgy styles the original memory metal frames appeal to the widest range of men, women and children.
"Flexon - the original memory metal, sets the standard within the optical industry making us the #1 optical frame in America."