Nike - BANDIT
- Frame Colour: Matte Obsidian Deep Royal Blue Lens Colour: Grey Silver Flash Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Matte Black Wolf Grey Lens Colour: Grey Silver Flash Frame Width: 135
Nike Sunglasses Bandit - Available with Prescription
Combining the best of performance eyewear with versatile style, the Nike Bandit Sunglasses have a clean, light weight design and ventilation ideal for running, training and beyond.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes hard case and microfibre cloth
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 168%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Offers better periphery vision.
- Scratch Resistant Coating - Protects the lens from abrasion.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection against infrared rays.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
Nike Glasses and Sunglasses
Nike has revolutionised athletic footwear and sportswear. Nike’s vast range of products includes specialised training gear, footwear, apparel, accessories, and sports equipment. Through innovative products, advertising and sponsorship of teams and athletes, Nike has become a leader in the sportswear industry and one of the world’s largest brands.
Nike Vision eyewear brings the same inspiration and innovation to athletes with products that helps them See Sport Better. The products are developed for each category of sport within Nike, and are sport inspired and for the athlete in everyone, from lifestyle sunglasses to opthalmic frames.
Nike Glasses and Sunglasses
EyePoint Technology - EyePoint Technology, is the software behind the designs that allow them to ReCreate Prefect Vision for adults with prescription lens needs. EyePoint Technology is their patented lens surface topography data with highly advance mathematical algorithms. They utilize EyePoint Technology to achieve the most precise optical measurements, which will simulate how the human eye will see through the lens and then calculate optical performance of thousands of locations covering the lens surface.
As Worn Technology
Adapting the lens prescription to the way it’s worn. Shamir’s unique As-Worn Technology bridges the geometric gap between the trial frame used by optometrist’s when measuring the client’s prescription and the actual frame chosen by the client. There are three essential measurements that are used. Pantoscopic Tilt. Vertex Distances and Face Form Angle of the patient’s eyewear. This ensures that the prescription, as experienced by the patient once the lens is fit into the frame, is the same as the original prescription measured by the optometrist.
Prescription Lens Tint:
- Nike Max Golf Tint -
Provides increased contrast in low medium light VLT 53.2%
Max Golf Tint - Provides all day comfort, visually pops the ball and the contours of the green are revealed VLT 20.3%
- Nike Max Speed Tint -
Max Outdoor Tint - Dim the sun, brighten the shadows, and keep your eyes on every detail. VLT 16.5%
Max HI-VIS Tint - Brighten up your surroundings and increase contrast in low light conditions. VLT 31.2%
- Nike Max Outdoor Tint -
Max Grey Polarized - Take the glare off the snow, water and other flat reflective surface. (Not recommended for gold or sports with head movement). VLT 16.8%
Max Brown Polarized - Take the glare off the snow, water and other flat reflective surfaces. (Not recommended for gold or sports with head movement). VLT 16.5%
- Nike Max Polaized -
Max Grey - Provides all day comfort in sunny conditions with low reflection. VLT 13%
Max Orange Blaze - Provides increased contrast in low to medium light. VLT 53.2%
The Light Changes. The Lens Changes -
Max Grey / Blue Flash - Provides accurate colour perception in sunny conditions with low reflection.
Nike Max Transitions - Nike and Transitions Optical have collaborated to create a lens that delivers all the performance benefits of the Nike’s patented engineered tints. Nike Max Transitions Speed Tint, Golf Tint, and Outdoor Tint adapt to different athletic environments and changing light conditions.
- Max Transitions Speed Tint VLT 49.7-13.5%
- Max Transitions Golf Tint VLT 50-26%
- Max Transitions Outdoor Tint VLT 45-15%
Nike Frame Technology
A nylon-based, translucent, ultra-lightweight and hypoallergenic material that is co-poluamidd. Approximately 20% lighter than standard pastics and offer superior comfort, durability and fexibility. Injected plastics should always use a cold insert, frame and adjustments can be made after lens insertion using slight heat, not to exceed 40C/104F.
Nike's video on their interchangeable lens system.
For Ophthalmic frames
Since its launch in 1988, Flexon has changed the world of eyewear with its unique attributes, utilizing Japanese materials and technology. Flexon frames are lighter, stronger and more comfortable than any of its competitors. From simple classic designs to edgy styles the original memory metal frames appeal to the widest range of men, women and children.
"Flexon - the original memory metal, sets the standard within the optical industry making us the #1 optical frame in America."