Nannini - SWING
- Frame Colour: Gun Metal Lens Colour: Amber Frame Width: 140
- Frame Colour: Black Lens Colour: Amber Frame Width: 140
Nannini Sports Sunglasses SWING available with prescription
Dedicated to golfers, with a specific lens shape to offer a wider field of vision. Amber contrast filter to enhance fairways and the green. A blue light blocker with full UV400 protection.
- Modular design.
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 2. With a visible light transmission of 35%, they are ideal for cloudy/sunny conditions.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Lenses are interchangeable - Additional lens colours available separately.
- Amber Tint - The Amber tinted polarized lens covered by an Emerald Green Multi-Coat Mirror surface are specially designed to amplify color contrast and deliver high visual definition.
- Prescriptions available - Clip–in within +6 to -6 spheres with opp cyls to 4.00.
- Supplied with drawstring bag.One size adult fit.
These Naninni sports sunglasses are designed to take a prescription insert as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. The optical adaptor is designed to fit securely into the frame. If required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.
The brand story is one of Italian accomplishment, devotion and dedication. It prompted the automotive and motorcycle aficionado Giorgio Nannini to create in his laboratory, specialized and innovative eyewear for driving both antique and modern cars.
The idea of specialized indestructible eyewear ideal for different sports came out of a chance encounter with a Bugatti racing car drivers in 1958. In 1962, another happy coincidence led Nannini onto his most ambitious project: the thinnest eyewear in the world, eyewear that was practical and easy to carry around. This is how Compact, the Italian and international prize-winning eyewear line, was born. In 1972, production started on a large scale (meticulously Made in Italy, as it still is today) with the purchase of specially designed machinery to make glasses with lenses.
However, it was not until 1976, after an innovative and successful sales campaign which included talking in-store displays (a first in the industry), that the name became what it is today: well-known and appreciated world-wide, with immediate brand recognition.
International market growth led to much recognition and resulted in the honour of a special exhibition for the eyewear being hosted at the MOMA in New York: "Ingenious and Unique Eyewear in the World”.
The brand still holds to the same values that prompted Giorgio Nannini to start out on his fantastic adventure: passion, craftsmanship and quality that is diligently Made in Italy. Nannini stands for style, technical precision and Italian appeal.
Nannini combines great technical ingenuity with the craftsman's touch. They state that their eyeglasses are recognizable anywhere… because they are revolutionary, futuristic and innovative.
Their glasses are created using the highest quality materials that have been carefully chosen, and then attentively worked on by craftsmen, all of which has been inspired by dedication and devotion to the final product.
They have not forgotten their roots and the great traditions of master craftsmen: carefully selected materials that are fabricated by historical, semi manual machines. This means that you can wear a product of technology with craftsmanship like quality and 100% Italian design.