Gill - REFLEX II
- Frame Colour: Tortoiseshell Lens Colour: Brown Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Black Lens Colour: Smoke Frame Width: 135
Gill Sports Floatable Sunglasses Reflex 9668
All Gill sunglasses are floatable, so if you drop them, all is not lost. The Reflex is made from an advance low density polymer with natural buoyancy and features UV Protective and 100& glare free polarised lenses specifically designed for use on the water.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter – Polarized. Eliminates glare from snow, water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision and protecting the eyes from strain.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 15%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- Hydrophobic Coating - Similar to a wax coating on a car, it helps to shed water droplets and grease marks keeping your lenses clearer and cleaner for longer.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Brown Tint - Accentuates relief.
Gill has been established since 1980 and is known for making ultra technical marine clothing. There focus is solely on providing products for sailing.
Frames are manufactured from Grilamid TR90 a light, tough and flexible cutting edge material. All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.
Gill's lenses are made by Polariod. Though most tinted lenses will provide some absorption to dampen brightness, only a polarized lens can effectively eliminate blinding glare. See our section on Polarizing Lenses in the information section of our site for more details about the benefits of Polaroid lenses in particular sports.
Polaroid's polarizing lenses are made up of nine functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratchproof coating applied to the outer surfaces.