Dunlop - DST 13
Dunlop Sunglasses DST 13
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter – Polarised. Eliminates glare from snow, water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision and protecting the eyes from strain.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 15%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection against infrared rays.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
Dunlop has been associated with sport since John Boyd Dunlop invented the first pneumatic tyre in 1889 and subsequently used to win a major cycling race in Belfast. Since then, Dunlop has been associated with many cutting edge sporting goods being extended to sporting equipment in 1939. It has since become associated with a wide variety of sporting equipment and apparel. It is a leading brand in the badminton, golf, squash and tennis equipment markets due to its particularly strong heritage in racket sports as illustrated by historic association with players such as John McEnroe and Steffi Graf.