CAT - CTS-T02
CAT Sports Sunglasses CTS-T02 available with prescription
With on trend designs, CAT sunglasses are designed with superior quality, unsurpassed reliability and durability. Every individual part of the Cat eyewear collection has been highly considered, engineered for the best fit and built to last - with features such as integrated monoblock spring hinges, adjustable tips and nose-pads, and handcrafted acetates.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Adjustable Nose Pads - They help to keep the frames secure on your face and prevent them from sliding down your nose.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 15%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
CAT Sunglasses and Glasses
While Caterpillar was founded in 1925, “CATt” was not used as a trademark until 1949 when it began appearing on machine trade dress. In 2012, the CAT brand was relaunched through a recommitment to Caterpillar's stronger brand strategy and a new articulation of the CAT brand promise: "A champion for your enduring success."The CAT business model revolves around the promise of total life cycle value. CAT products are designed with superior quality, unsurpassed reliability and durability which are now reflected in their eyewear brand.