Bolle - BREAKAWAY
- Frame Colour: Shiny Pink/Grey Lens Colour: Rose Gun Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Shiny Blue/White Lens Colour: Rose Blue Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Matt Black/Lime Lens Colour: Brown Emerald Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Shiny Black/Grey Lens Colour: Modulator Clear Grey Frame Width: 135
Bolle Sunglasses Breakaway
The Bolle Performance collection are for those who require a technological edge. Their distortion-free, precision optics improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, giving athletes of every level an edge against the competition.
Frame Key Features:
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- Adjustable Nose Pads - They help to keep the frames secure on your face and prevent them from sliding down your nose.
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features:
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter – Photochromic. They are a state-of-the-art, high contrast, light reactive lens that changes lens tint density with the changing light conditions providing comfortable vision whatever the light intensity.
- Lens Category – Cat. 1 to 2. With a visible light transmission of 76% to 20%, they are ideal if you are going from bright sunlight to a darker forest or snowing/foggy conditions and don’t want to change your lens.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Eliminates condensation inside the lens.
- Hydrophobic Coating - Similar to a wax coating on a car, it helps to shed water droplets and grease marks keeping your lenses clearer and cleaner for longer.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
Bolle Sunglasses and Goggles
Bolle started in 1888 in the small town of Oyonnax, nestled on the edge of the French Alps. That’s where Seraphin Bolle and his son pursued their passion, utilizing a mix of innovation, self-sufficiency and plain hard work to create Bolle. To this day, they employ that same alpine attitude in everything they do, creating eyewear with a mix of cutting-edge technology and pure intuition.
Bolle think a lot about technology: how it can optimize performance, fit and style to get lens-to-frame synchronicity - Sunglasses that hug your face and share your vision.
Bolle Sunglasses Frame Technology
Microfusion - Exclusive to Bolle, Microfusion involves injecting molten metal alloys into custom moulds, giving you highly precise styling and design. This advanced process is also used on Bolle’s machine stamped and hand-finished frames.
B88 Frames – Bolle use the finest grade nylon to give you incredibly lightweight, durable and flexible frames. This unique material composition also allows for visually stunning designs in any shape or thickness – without compromising durability.
Wire-Core temple tips – Bolle wire-core temple tips allow you to fully customize your fit, ensuring your comfort while giving you a
Thermogrip - Bolle Thermogrip keeps your glasses on your face. It utilizes comfortable, hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips that absorb
moisture and keep your sunglasses in place –so you can focus on what’s really important.
Bolle Sunglasses Lens Technology
All Bolle lenses exceed American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and CE marked requirement for UV protection, impact resistance
and optical clarity. They have developed a number of lens options as follows:
Modulator Lens – These are photochromic lenses that use Active Cell Technology working at a molecular level to lighten or darken the lens, giving you the optimal light transmission for your current environment. The Modulator Lens adjusts so your eyes don’t have to. The photochromic technology is embedded within the lens, under a highly protective hard coat.
Polarization Lens – These polarizing lenses align light rays from the sun, giving crystal-clear view at all times. So whether it is a ski slope, trout stream or highway, you will be able to see what’s really ahead.
B-Clear Lens – Road sport demands the most from you and your equipment, where crystal-clear vision is paramount to success on the bike, track or trail. B-Clear lenses, as does glass, enhance your ability to see what’s coming at you, and who you have left behind. Bolle use ultra-lightweight Trivex NXT lens material – the same material used by Eyekit in our NXT prescription packages, to provide unparalleled clear vision, enhancing hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills that are compulsory to perform at the highest level. Maximum impact resistance keeps road debris where it belongs – on the road. A dual sided hydrophobic/oleophobic coating keeps your view perspiration free and makes cleaning a cinch.
B20.3 Polycarbonate Lenses – Bolle polycarbonate lenses are made from premium-grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact-resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivalled optical precision and clarity.
Bolle Prescription Lens Technology