Bolle - 527
- Frame Colour: Shiny Blue Bolle Graphics Lens Colour: Polarised GB10 oleo AR Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Matte Blue Violet Lens Colour: Blue Violet Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Shiny Black Lens Colour: TNS Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Shiny Red Camo Lens Colour: TNS Gun Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Matte Tortoise Lens Colour: TLB Dark Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Matte Black Camo Lens Colour: Polarised TS Fire oleo AF Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Shiny White Camo Lens Colour: Rose Gold Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Shiny Crystal Orange Lens Colour: GB10 Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Matt Black Bolle Graphics Lens Colour: Polarised Blue Violet oleo AR Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Black Red Nano Lens Colour: Polarised Fire oleo AR Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Shiny Crystal Lens Colour: Brown Emerald Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Matt Black Bolle Graphics Lens Colour: Polarised Brown Emerald oleo AR Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Navy Silver Nano Lens Colour: Polarised Offshore oleo AR Frame Width: 135
- Frame Colour: Shiny Black Lens Colour: Polarised TNS oleo AR Frame Width: 135
Bolle Sunglasses 527
With a minor refit and uplift the Bolle 527 sunglasses are back; a veritable feast for the eyes! The new generation is upon us… colourful frames, timeless profiles and light, ultra resistant polycarbonate B-20.3 lenses offering optimal visual acuity and protection.
Frame Key Features:
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features:
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter – Polarized. Eliminates glare from snow, water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision and protecting the eyes from strain.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 10%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Lens Curvature – 6 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision.
- Hydrophobic Coating - Similar to a wax coating on a car, it helps to shed water droplets and grease marks keeping your lenses clearer and cleaner for longer.
- Anti-reflective Coating - Prevents those annoying reflections on the inside of the lens, eliminating interference glare and reducing eye strain.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection against infrared rays.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
Bolle Sunglasses and Goggles
Bolle started in 1888 in the small town of Oyonnax, nestled on the edge of the French Alps. That’s where Seraphin Bolle and his son pursued their passion, utilizing a mix of innovation, self-sufficiency and plain hard work to create Bolle. To this day, they employ that same alpine attitude in everything they do, creating eyewear with a mix of cutting-edge technology and pure intuition.
Bolle think a lot about technology: how it can optimize performance, fit and style to get lens-to-frame synchronicity - Sunglasses that hug your face and share your vision.
Bolle Sunglasses Frame Technology
Microfusion - Exclusive to Bolle, Microfusion involves injecting molten metal alloys into custom moulds, giving you highly precise styling and design. This advanced process is also used on Bolle’s machine stamped and hand-finished frames.
B88 Frames – Bolle use the finest grade nylon to give you incredibly lightweight, durable and flexible frames. This unique material composition also allows for visually stunning designs in any shape or thickness – without compromising durability.
Wire-Core temple tips – Bolle wire-core temple tips allow you to fully customize your fit, ensuring your comfort while giving you a
Thermogrip - Bolle Thermogrip keeps your glasses on your face. It utilizes comfortable, hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips that absorb
moisture and keep your sunglasses in place –so you can focus on what’s really important.
Bolle Sunglasses Lens Technology
All Bolle lenses exceed American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and CE marked requirement for UV protection, impact resistance
and optical clarity. They have developed a number of lens options as follows:
Modulator Lens – These are photochromic lenses that use Active Cell Technology working at a molecular level to lighten or darken the lens, giving you the optimal light transmission for your current environment. The Modulator Lens adjusts so your eyes don’t have to. The photochromic technology is embedded within the lens, under a highly protective hard coat.
Polarization Lens – These polarizing lenses align light rays from the sun, giving crystal-clear view at all times. So whether it is a ski slope, trout stream or highway, you will be able to see what’s really ahead.
B-Clear Lens – Road sport demands the most from you and your equipment, where crystal-clear vision is paramount to success on the bike, track or trail. B-Clear lenses, as does glass, enhance your ability to see what’s coming at you, and who you have left behind. Bolle use ultra-lightweight Trivex NXT lens material – the same material used by Eyekit in our NXT prescription packages, to provide unparalleled clear vision, enhancing hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills that are compulsory to perform at the highest level. Maximum impact resistance keeps road debris where it belongs – on the road. A dual sided hydrophobic/oleophobic coating keeps your view perspiration free and makes cleaning a cinch.
B20.3 Polycarbonate Lenses – Bolle polycarbonate lenses are made from premium-grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact-resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivalled optical precision and clarity.
Bolle Prescription Lens Technology